Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Certain Three Tour is Limerick Bound Again


The first Certain Three tour took place back in 2010 (I think) in dolans, Its a tour made up of excellent artists signed up to the Word of Mouth Agency. It showcases 3 acts and is a great opportunity to catch new bands. The 2010 tour (Review Here) introduced me to the brilliant O Emperor and Alessi's Ark both of which are still regulars on the indielimerick ipod.

Last year saw the tour head to Dolans once more showcasing The Ambience Affair, We Cut Corners and local band Windings.

2012 see the tour take in a new venue in the form of Bourkes Bar, The line up this year is Katie Kim, The Lost Brothers and Puzzle Muteson. Thursday the 19th of January will hopefully be a chance to witness some new bands. Looking forward to it!!

1 comment:

The Plath Diaries said...

The Lost Brothers are a great band! They hail from my home town, so I guess I'm quite biased! Hope you manage to check them out though! :)