Thursday, June 25, 2009

Oasis, Slane 20/06/2009 Bootleg

There
doesn't seem to be any bootlegs of this gig cropping up, however I do feel there is a big chance that the gig will either reappear in bootleg form or an official DVD from the band will be put out. For the mean time I have compiled a bootleg using audio from various youtube videos of the concert. The quality of the recording isn't great in most cases but at least it is something. My review of the gig can be found here : http://indielimerick.blogspot.com/2009/06/oasis-slane-2009-concert-review.html
Track Listing :
Fucking In The Bushes Rock N Roll Star
Lyla Shock Of The Lightning Roll With It Cigarettes And Alcohol To Be Where There’s Life Waiting For The Rapture The Masterplan Songbird Slide Away Morning Glory My Big Mouth The Importance Of Being Idle Half The World Away Wonderwall
Supersonic Live Forever Don't Look Back In Anger Falling Down Champagne Supernova I Am The Walrus

2 comments:

tuxedo tails said...

This is my desktop wallpaper.. thumbs up because its free!

Korky said...

Any chance you could re-upload this?