Thursday, May 20, 2010

David Bowie Irish Tour History

After compiling for the third time my list of bands I must see before I Die, It got me thinking will I ever see Bowie live and how many times have I missed the man. I was meant to witness him at Oxegen a few years (2004) back but he cancelled last minute due to health reasons. It was hard to get info of Irish gigs and the only couple I could find was the following 13 gigs, Please fill in the blanks if any, Cheers 23/11/2003 at The Point Theatre, Dublin 22/11/2003 at The Point Theatre, Dublin 10/10/1999 with Placebo at HQ Club, Dublin 09/08/1997 at The Olympia Theatre, Dublin 08/08/1997 at The Olympia Theatre, Dublin 17/05/1997 at The Factory Studios, Ringsend, Dublin (Secret Show) 05/12/1995 at Kings Hall, Belfast 24/11/1995 with Morrissey at The Point Theatre, Dublin 19/08/1991 at The Waterfront, Dublin 16/08/1991 at The Baggot Inn, Dublin 10/08/1990 at The Point Theatre, Dublin 09/08/1990 at The Point Theatre, Dublin 11/07/1987 at Slane Castle, Meath More in the Irish Tour History Series : Bob Dylan Irish Tour History Ryan Adams Irish Tour History The Smiths / Morrissey Irish Tour History Oasis Irish Tour History

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slane Castle, 11.7.1987
http://www.bowiewonderworld.com/tours/tour87.htm

IndieLimerick said...

Thanks a mill!

gucci handbags said...

I am not sure whether Jimmy Choo designer handbags has prepared to burst out a fight with the other big names as now and then it just introduces some pioneering Jimmy Choo designer handbags which are purposely top or advanced in some degree. Some ideas of them are very gaudy sometimes and I don't want to conceal that I really like some of them. The Jimmy Choo Tita Snakeskin and Suede-Fringe Clutch also falls within the scope of my favor. The color of the clutch is not very bright but natural, right? The Suede-Fringe details might make you mistake it for a larger clutch but actually the size is also of the common measurement. The pattern is also detail-minded as it features the patchwork effect at the Z shape. And the snakeskin just interpenetrates the patchwork.

tuxedo tails said...

Thanks for this blog post. whenever i missed a concert. im not outdated for the newest news after that..