Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hello all!







Sorry for the lack of posts in the past week as I am on business in Denver, Colorado, Its not all meetings and work though, got to try out skiing and i think im hooked, Anyways I just like to thank everyone who nominated me for a blog award for 2008 and it looks like i made the grade according to 2fm presenter Rick O'Shea, he has published a short list for Best Music Blog 2008

I have also been nominated for Best Blog 2008 , A long List of 136 Blogs im ver happy to be though of thanks everyone , list is here http://awards.ie/blogawards/
Also there has been a number of Limerick Nominations which I'm delighted to say, Thanks again and its an honour to be nominated.



I will get back posting properly when i get back next week , stayed tuned ! Cheers

For more Ski Snaps check them out here




No comments: