Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Music Bible



There are some things in life precious to me and i thought id share one of them , my music Bible,

I have owned this book for two and a bit years and it never ceases to amaze me.

1001 Albums you must hear before you die is a chronology database of brilliant albums that have impacted the world of music.

Starting with Classics such as Frank Sinatra all the way through to The White Stripes, spanning years from 1955 to 2005. Many albums on this list i personally would not include but then again they have affected music history. Each album entry is accompanied by pictures, quotes, and additional information about the album.

This masterpiece will enthral any reader for hours as you flick through the many years of music history. I have found connections with many artists through this book and have listened to many great albums i would not have even dreamt of buying.

If you haven't already sampled this book it is a must have for any music fan , get up , go out and buy!
If you cant be bothered the full list of albums are featured here http://www.rocklistmusic.co.uk/steveparker/1001albums.htm

2 comments:

Bock the Robber said...

Well done on your nomination in the Blog Awards.

Best of luck. I hope you bring home some silverware.

Anonymous said...

Good luck and congratulations on your nomination.

Regards,
Flo Kenickie