Friday, March 7, 2008

The Last Shadow Puppets

Ever since I have heard the rumours of theses two collaborating I was very intrigued. Who am I talking about, ok here goes:

Alex Turner from “Arctic Monkeys” + Miles Kane from “The Rascals” = “The Last Shadow Puppets”.

This side project has been in motion for quite sometime now and as I said I was intrigued by this idea but I haven’t heard a thing until now . These guys had their first public gig last Tuesday and the results are great, Their first single is out April 14th called The Age of the Understatement. The video of the new single can be found at their site here http://www.theageoftheunderstatement.com/
The album The Age Of The Understatement (May 6th)will follow the single and I can’t wait. The video below is the single at the gig last Tuesday.



Last Shadow Puppets - Age of the Understatement(live in Williamsburg, New York City)

No comments: