Monday, March 10, 2008

Neil Young Live at last

Neil young is going to be playing two gigs in Ireland, Woohoo!

I thought my luck had ran out when i didn't get tickets for his shows in England and there it was on the radio this morning


"Mr. Young to play 29th of June in Malahide Castle & the 30th of June The marquee in Cork".


I managed to secure Dublin tickets as the cork gig was sold out at 9.10 this morning. The cork gig would have had a great tent feel to it. A perfect spot for Neil and well done to the early risers who snatched them. Anyway I am just pleased I'm getting to see him after all this time of him on my concert wish list. The set list seems to be fantastic and not as draining as some of his previous years tours/set lists. Check out the list from Edinburgh last week

ACOUSTIC SET
From Hank To Hendrix
Ambulance Blues
Sad Movies
A Man Needs a Maid
Try
Harvest
After the Gold Rush
Mellow My Mind
Love Art Blues
Don’t Let it Bring You Down
Heart Of Gold
Old Man

ELECTRIC SET
Mr. Soul
Dirty Old Man
Spirit Road
Down By the River
Hey Hey, My My
Too Far Gone
Oh, Lonesome Me
The Believer
Powderfinger
No Hidden Path
Fuckin’ Up
Cinnamon Girl

Not bad at all, a Mish-Mash of greatest hit and crowd-pleasers , Cant Wait!
Looks like his wife is supporting him with the release of her first album this year. for up-to date news on the current neil young tour check out http://www.thrasherswheat.org/wheatfield.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was trying from 09:01, repeatedly got a message saying "We couldn't find tickets that matched your request."

So that would appear to be that.

IndieLimerick said...

I got mine for dublin at 11.00 but it seems cork went like rapid fire! damn ticketmaster and their slow asses!

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://toderavah.kogaryu.com/vucode.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich