Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Got My Free Album!



Its a Defining Day in music history, I just received Radioheads new album In Rainbows, As I mentioned last week it was up to the fans how much they wanted to pay for it, I paid zero cent and received it this morning after the first listen this is not a throwaway freebie, this album is worth paying for..
Here is the set list
1. 15 Steps
2. Bodysnatchers
3. Nude
4. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
5. All I Need
6. Faust Arp
7. Reckoner
8. House of Cards
9. Jigsaw Falling into place
10.Videotape

After the first listen its a nice album and some really good radiohead gems, I'm already liking House of Cards & Videotape.
This Album has brought the digital age to a new extreme, Bands are going to follow the lead of this Inspirational Band , Already Oasis are planning a digital only release as well as the delorentos, Who's Next?
Is this the end of Music Corporations.....Surely not?

No comments: