Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Irish Festival Awards

Irish Festival Awards for 2008 is to take place in February, Cois Fharraige won the best newcomer last year and now have been nominated for the best small festival 2008. Check out the my site for my review of this majestic festival here http://indielimerick.blogspot.com/2008/09/cois-fharraige-2008-weekend-review.html

you can also find some individual band review from the festival on the sidebar under the heading gig reviews.

I am really looking forward to what 2009 holds for the festival. There was many rumours of the festival being moved to silgo but for now it looks like it is staying in Kilkee!

Apart for Cois Fharraige I am looking forward to the festival season and keep your eye here as I will once again atempt to give you a pre review of the festivals under the heading of festival conundrum.

Go vote for last years festivals here : www.irishfestivalawards.ie

Best of Luck!

No comments: