Friday, June 6, 2008

Radiohead Gig Dilemma


We all have those lists , The Live want list. What band you really want to see live before you die. I am already fulfilling three of these wishes this year in the form of Ryan Adams, Neil Young and Travis.
Here's the Dilemma Radiohead are playing this weekend in Malahide Castle , Tickets Still available no less at 70 euro a pop. I Need , Want and must go. Should I just fork out the cash and drive up tomorrow Morn? or Stay at home relax for the weekend and possible regret it all?
HELP!
If your not venturing away yourself this weekend Rufus Wainwright Plays in UL on Sunday@ 8
Have A Great Weekend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go!
They were on my live list for ages and I managed to catch them last time they were in Dublin. It's a bit pricey but it's probably still cheaper than the price the tickets will be the next time they play here!